Saturday, May 4, 2013

May is Prader-Willi Syndrome Awareness Month!



May is here (already!) and it's Prader-Willi Awareness month! Get involved!

We are spreading the word about PWS throughout the month of May and trying to get others to do the same. Foundation for Prader Willi Research (FPWR) has created this event in order to spread awareness in creative ways. Read more about how you can participate here--it's easy and fun!

For the month, we'll be giving up WINE, as you know something we can hardly go a day without! It'll be quite the challenge, but if it's in the name of PWS Awareness month, this challenge is on!

2 comments:

  1. Your story put tears in my eyes and your baby girl is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen,with you as her mother she's very lucky. I pray she gets stronger everyday with parents like you I am sure she will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story put tears in my eyes and your baby girl is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen,with you as her mother she's very lucky. I pray she gets stronger everyday with parents like you I am sure she will.prader willi syndrome

    ReplyDelete

© SienaRose, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena